3 days left
- Full Time
Up to £45,000 per annum
- Development and maintenance of tax policies and procedures in compliance with tax law and applicable accounting standards (IFRS as adopted by EU)
- Research and monitor tax developments for opportunities and threats for the business and to ensure that Operations staff are aware of relevant changes
- Act as a tax representative at various stakeholder and operational meetings, and during multidisciplinary projects
- Responsible for review of tax accounting calculations and preparation of corporation tax return, including capital allowance calculations
- Manage production of VAT return and monitor controls in the business to ensure compliance
- Prepare employee tax calculations and provide ad hoc advice to HR and Payroll teams
- Responsible for production of tax disclosure for statutory financial statements
- Preparation of tax audit files including support for financial statement disclosure notes
- Provision of tax accounting support to month end and year end group reporting process
- Ensure effective communication of tax matter between finance teams, as well as operational departments in the wider business
- Deputise for Head of Accounting and Tax at Governance Committees as required
- Coaching and training of team members
- Managing a small team
- Qualified Accountant (CA, ACCA or ACA) and a full or part qualified chartered tax adviser
- Thorough knowledge of FRS 101, FRS 102 and full IFRS as adopted by the EU
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.