1 day left
- Full Time
We have a well-established group of boutique restaurants who are looking for passionate Restaurant Managers to help drive the teams and venues forwards. Their sites are high volume and operate to the highest standards to be found on the high street. Their menu is high in quality and completely fresh food based. If you are an enthusiastic & ambitious Restaurant Manager this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Responsibilities of an Assistant Manager:
- Running smooth and efficient shifts, ensuring the highest levels of service and food quality
- Supporting the GM
- Bringing the best out of all those around you
- Exceeding expectations of every guest that walks through the door every day
To be a successful Assistant manager, you will be:
- An out & out foodie, who will take pride in the dishes your restaurant serves and the manner in which it is served
- An enthusiastic personality with plenty of energy
- An excellent communicator
- Able to and enjoy working in a fast-paced, high volume bar/restaurant
- Eager to learn and progress up the ladder
- Excited to be part of a progressive & growing restaurant group
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in knowing more about you should get in touch to discuss further. The salary and benefits are amongst the best you will find for a role of this nature.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.