3 days left
- Full Time
Part-Qualified / Newly Qualified Accountant , Derry City, Permanent Role
Your new company
You will work for a well established accountancy firm who's Head Office is based in Derry City. This company provides a total business and advisory solution to their clients.
Your new role
As Part-Qualified or Newly Qualified Accountant you will prepare accounts to review stage for small to medium clients, prepare and complete related tax and capital allowance computations, prepare and complete self-assessment tax returns, PAYE and VAT returns.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be able to prepare accounts to review stage for a variety of small to medium sized clients.
- Completion of related tax and capital allowance computations.
- Be competent in the completion of Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
- Have a strong working knowledge and experience of VAT & PAYE.
- Excellent IT skills with a good understanding of Excel.
- Previous experience of working in an accountancy practice is essential.
You will hold the Accounting Technician qualification or studying towards the Chartered Accountant Qualification.
What you'll get in return
You will work for a well established accountancy practice who are committed to the development of their employees. You will be offered a competitive salary or training contract and will work Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm with an early finish on a Friday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Edelle Harrigan.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.