Middleweight Creative Artworker (Healthcare Agency)
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a global full service healthcare agency has a new position for an experienced Middleweight Creative Artworker to join their team in central London.
Reporting to the Creative Director (or Design Manager), this role will see you have a passion for artwork, with a strong eye for detail, accuracy and consistency, but you will also have a passion for design and be willing to learn. You will be well organised and proficient in Creative Cloud, with all the skills required to artwork jobs from brief to completion. You will be expected to follow brand guidelines and existing brand styles meticulously in addition to creating original assets and multi-channel design solutions under the guidance of the Creative Director(s) and Art Director(s).
You will be expected to generate solutions for a broad range of channels, including, but not limited to: websites, iPads (or tablet-based device) PowerPoint presentations, printed posters, conference graphics, illustrated books, animations, motion graphics for film, branding/brand books and logos. You will work to a brief agreed with the client or account team to develop creative solutions - choosing appropriate media and style to meet the objectives of the client.
- 3 years experience working within an agency environment as an Artworker or Creative Artworker (healthcare highly desirable)
- You must be able to see a job through from brief to completion, have knowledge of both print and digital development and production. You must demonstrate examples of your work and perform a short test to show your accuracy and speed of artworking.
- Ability to create or amend design work, ensuring accuracy of all content and layout
- Check and export/package artwork ready for print production or digital development
- Present/Provide all work in a clear and efficient manner on a range of jobs to a variety of audiences - internal account teams
- Meet with account managers or clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job - take briefings and checking you have everything you need.
- Plan and prioritise various tasks to meet deadline, sometimes under pressure, both individually and as part of a team; working in conjunction with Traffic
- To explore new media and push the boundaries of current design thinking within the agency and creative dept
- Proven experience and proficiency in the following programs for both print and digital application:
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Primarily InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Microsoft: Primarily Word, PowerPoint.
- Adobe Cloud: After Effects, Premiere Pro, 3D packages, Sketch
- Needs to have energy, drive and commitment - dedication is key
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Able to work on multiple projects together at once and prioritise workload
- Ability to deliver on time and within agreed budget
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Thank you.