Sales Account Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client, one of the UK's leading and fastest-growing providers of IT services, are hiring for a Sales Account Manager to drive new business and become an integral part of the companies' growth and success.
- Account management, quotations, regular customer contact, understanding strategy leading to project-based work.
- Researching potential customers to drive new business
- New business development, calls and email marketing.
- Achieving KPI's, call targets and revenue targets
- Booking, organising and hosting customer meetings and technology days.
- Enthusiastic and driven character.
- A quick learner, highly organised, and able to keep up with new and emerging technologies.
- A clear and persuasive communicator, able to quickly build rapport with new customers and represent the company positively.
- Ability to build strong internal relationships with colleagues and product specialists.
This is full-time, permanent position working Monday 8.30am - 6pm, Tuesday to Thursday 9-6pm and Friday 9am - 5pm.
If you are an ambitious individual looking for an exciting opportunity or a genuine kick-start to your sales career in a thriving organisation
Please apply online to be considered!