1 day left
- Full Time
KennedyPearce are currently recruiting on behalf of a private healthcare organisation for a Management Accountant.
This role is based within the team of a UK Healthcare giant and will respsonsible for the prepation of full sets of management accounts. They are looking for someone who has a minimum of 2 years in this posiiton.
To contribute to the month end account preparation including Financial and Management accounting functions. To provide support to the Finance Team as a whole.
- To assist in the production of the weekly and monthly Flash reports.
- Collate information from payroll and other departments to produce the Monthly Labour Statistics
- Maintain the Receipts and Payments Cashbooks, ensuring banking/payments are agreed daily.
- Maintain Petty Cash.
- At least weekly clear the Staff meals and Vending machine cash for banking.
- To reconcile monthly control accounts within the agreed timescales including Bank, Debtors, Creditors and Stock.
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register and Accruals/Prepayment Schedules.
- Responsible for opening the safe for retrieval of cash and bankings and responsible for the safekeeping of the safe code.
- Accounts to be completed within agreed timetable.
- Raise and post all journal vouchers to aid the preparation of Monthly Management Accounts.
- To produce Monthly Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet.
- Supervising the Purchase Ledger function.
- All associated filing.
- Adhoc duties requested by the Finance Manager and Chief Financial Officer.