Mechanical & Electrical Auditors Nationwide travel
Location: Nationwide position throughout the UK
6 month fixed term contract with a view to go permanent.
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
They are currently looking to recruit a number of mechanical and electrical auditors to travel across the UK.
**This role involves extensive travel throughout the UK, staying away from home as and when required**
- To carry out mechanical and electrical asset surveys of buildings throughout the United Kingdom on behalf of a wide and varied client base.
- Min 5 years work experience in Building Service Engineering (mechanical OR electrical)
- Be comfortable assessing both Mechanical & Electrical services within a building environment irrespective of specialism
- Be able to quickly & reasonably assess asset condition without intrusive or invasive inspections
- Comfortable using hand-held technology for gathering asset information
- Be able to work long hours and out of hours if required in order to complete surveys to strict deadlines
- Hold a full clean driving licence