IFA Administrator - Liverpool Street
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client are a well known IFA group based nationwide. Backed by one of Europe's leading financial solutions providers, this company has been a trusted source of independent financial advice for over 40 years,
The company act on behalf of private clients and corporate clients alike. This role, will be joining a team of administrators in their head office in London supporting around 180 independent financial advisers up and down the UK.
As a Private Client Administrator, you would be proving an full administrative service for 1 - 4 financial advisers.
- Producing the all relevant paperwork for the client, on behalf of the Adviser, including, quotations, illustrations and valuations.
- Answering and re-directing telephones to the correct department
- Assisting with email queries
- Booking meetings
- Managing diaries
- Compliance checks-; ensuring all processing is up to FCA standards
- Dealing with basic queries from clients, Advisers or colleagues, taking the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manor
Ideal candidates will have experience in working with IFA's, willingness to learn with a keen interest in the Financial Services Industry.
The salary for this role is up to £24,000 depending on individual and experience.