Senior Marketing Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Our fantastic client, an organisation based in a well-known educational institution in Colchester is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to lead there team in all things marketing! This is a brilliant opportunity to join a fun, vibrant and exciting organisation with lots of benefits.
- Work with the Deputy Director of Marketing to ensure the marketing team is supporting the organisation in achieving its vision.
- Lead the team in providing high quality marketing support to all departments.
- Complete projects to agreed timescales and budgets.
- Development and management of clear systems and processes for managing marketing work undertaken on behalf of the departments, including design, print, digital, video and social media.
- Undertake all aspects of line management including developing a team of marketing professionals to perform at the highest level, overseeing recruitment, induction, development and performance management,
- Successfully communicate the purpose of the organisation to staff and key stakeholders.
- Oversea the effective day to day direction and management of the organisations brand and identity.
- Manage all external communications, PR and media activity, including relationships with local, regional, national news and media organisations.
- Manage our important relationships, particularly key contacts and external relationships with designers, agencies and printers.
- Attend events provided by the organisation.
- Strong management experience in a relevant field at a middle or senior level.
- Holds a professional management qualification or degree in a related field or willing to undertake.
- Experience in all aspects of Line Management, including recruitment, development, performance management and appraisal.
- Previous experience of project management.
- Operational knowledge of risk assessments, safeguarding and health and safety.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Computer literate.
- Experience of managing client marketing activity.
- Able to think creatively and find effective creative solutions.
- Experience managing communications and PR activity with external news and media organisations.
- Experience of developing and managing a successful brand.
- Experience of managing market research activity.
- A vibrant and exciting organisation
- Salary: £32,004 - £34,956
- 35 hours per week
- Staff Netball and 5-aside Football teams
- Childcare voucher schemes
- Local and national discounts
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.