Finance Analyst at a Private Equity, High Growth Recruitment Business
A private equity tech recruitment business is looking for a Finance Analyst to join their impressive, international business based in central London. This is an extremely commercial and strategic role that would give you exposure to advising people at board-level on key operational decisions within the business.
- You will be working with Sales Directors to help deliver accurate and timely monthly results with commentary
- Support monthly, quarterly and year-end activities and provide accurate financial reporting across the international offices
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets
- Prepare reports on performance and KPI’s
- Be responsible for the company sales analysis and reporting to the Board
- Be responsible for the annual, quarterly and monthly forecast processes within the UK
- Analyse variances to plan budget/forecasts.
- Add to the commentary for the management accounts.
- Work closely with the accounting team to improve month end processes
What You Need!
- Extensive Excel experience (there will be a test at second stage)
- Experience of working in a financial analyst role in a sales environment (preferably recruitment!)
- CIMA/ACCA Qualified