Market Intelligence Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Our fantastic client, an organisation based in a well-known educational institution in Colchester is looking for a Market Intelligence Manager to lead there team in all things qualitative and quantitative research. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a fun, vibrant and exciting organisation with lots of benefits.
- Manage and oversee the collection of data and intelligence to help the organisation deliver its vision and promises.
- Manage and oversea the analysis of data from a wide range of sources, including quantitative and qualitative research, website, system reports and data.
- Manage a team made up of full-time Marketing Intelligence Co-ordinator and a team of researchers, ensuring they are motivated and supported in achieving the department’s aims.
- Continually look for examples of research innovation and best practise from other organisations and sectors that will help develop the organisation and the customer’s needs.
- Develop and maintain robust, transparent systems.
- Support officers in the creation of new methods of capturing feedback including, surveys, online tools and data capture.
- Support the wider marketing team by providing input and assistance on projects and its work with departments and stakeholders.
- Keep up to date with relevant national and local developments, attend meetings, conferences and development activities as required.
- Demonstrate experience of working as a manger or supervisor in a related field.
- Able to evidence delivery of excellent customer service to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Evidence of successfully leading and motivating a team of staff and/or volunteers.
- Relevant professional management qualification, or willingness to achieve.
- Previous experience in project management and evaluation.
- Previous experience of setting and monitoring budgets.
- Knowledge or risk assessments, health and safety and safeguarding considerations in relation to relevant activities.
- Experience in all aspects of Line management, including recruitment, development and appraisal.
- Good IT skills.
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Experience undertaking surveys, research, writing reports and preparing brief documents.
- Experience or qualification in research.
- Ability to accurately review and analyse data.
- Being a part of a vibrant and exciting organisation.
- Salary: £25,298 per annum
- 35 hours per week
- Staff Netball and 5-aside Football teams
- Childcare voucher schemes
- Local and national discounts
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.