1 day left
- Full Time
Are you a polished Porter able to provide a 5* service?
Are you a natural at making people smile?
Does a luxury development in St John's Wood, North West London sound like somewhere you'd like to work?
We have a brilliant opportunity for you, read on!
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Greet residents and guests to the hotel, opening and closing doors
- Help residents to and from taxis with bags and call the lift if necessary
- Reception duties: recording the names and times for all persons entering and leaving the premises, calling cabs for residents if requested, signing for parcels/courier deliveries and entering details into daily log book
- Assist with basic maintenance issues, e.g. checking common parts for light-bulbs/tubes that have failed and reporting any defects/problems
- Clean up any rubbish or mess that occurs, collecting rubbish bags from outside of flats
- Liaise with maintenance workers, keeping a note in the daily log book of maintenance work carried out
- Monitor the CCTV screens and general security of the building
- Log health and safety information
Who you are:
As this is a front of house role, you will be extremely friendly, with exceptionally strong interpersonal skills. You'll be enthusiastic, committed and keen to demonstrate initiative.
You will also:
- Have previous experience in a similar position
- Have outstanding skills in customer service
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be well-presented and courteous
Working hours: 4 on 4 off
If you are truly customer focused and want to be part of a lovely team, apply today!
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance.*