Senior Practice Manager
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Practice Manager to join our client a leading health and wellbeing company based in their City Clinic.
Within this role, you will be responsible for the management of the administrative and operational side of the clinic, ensuring its smooth day to day running.
A professional and structured approach is essential in this role to support the clinic and the effective management of the reception and clinical services team.
• Manage quality standards for the clinic
• Ensure the clinic is focused on delivering an excellent 'Patient experience’
• Set clinic standards and agree goals, targets and expectations of the team
• Measure and monitor performance
• Develop the team through coaching, mentoring and training
• Uphold the role of Responsible Manager with the CQC
• Manage the clinic facilities
• Work with the Clinical Manager to resolve issues
• Manage the duty rota, ensuring appropriate staffing levels
• Ensure the company’s performance management framework is implemented within the team
• Manage the induction programme for all clinic staff
• Overall budget and stock management of the clinic
• Management of Clinic Revenue Streams
• Monthly KPI reporting
• Ensure correct invoicing of all billable items and debt management
• Manage budget control in conjunction with the Clinical Manager
• Manage daily banking
• Organising marketing schemes in conjunction with the Marketing Executive
• Involved in business development for the clinic, through events, promoting the range of full services to existing and potential clients
Experience, Skills and Knowledge required:
• Strong experience in a similar management role in a private patient/ private healthcare environment
• Knowledge of the corporate health and wellbeing environment, industry and marketplace
• Experience of managing a team and driving performance
• Experience of working in a fast paced and demanding environment
• Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail
• Experience with contract and facility management
• Strong planning and leadership capabilities
• Experience of managing a Healthcare Partnership
• Excellent presentation, communication and project management skills
• Commercially focused
• Ambitious and driven individual who understands the importance of exceeding customer expectations
Qube Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Follow us on Facebook for daily updates!!!