Homebased Intermediary Sales Training Manager
Anthony Alexandra are in partnership with a national Financial Services provider keen to secure a Sales Training Manager covering the South-East England. The successful candidate will help develop a sales training strategy whilst working with upper management to produce results that aligned with the company vision.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an Intermediary Sales Training Manager paying a salary £50,000 - £55,000 plus car and offering an excellent benefits package including discretionary bonus, excellent pensions scheme, private medical insurance etc. The client is ideally seeking experience within the Financial Services Intermediary sector due to the nature of their business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following: -
• Responsible for team sales training and individual sales training
• 1:1 coaching/observations in the field for sales teams
• Part of Sales Training Team working together to deliver 2-3 national training programmes/rollouts a year
• Monthly Team Meeting (tend to rotate around the country)
The skills and experience that our client is looking for will require: -
• Sales training experience in intermediary market
• Pensions and Protection knowledge
• Training/Coaching skills