- Full Time
Job: Production Manager
Salary: £35-40,000 + benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a process-driven Production Manager to join an innovative company based near Farnham.
My client is a market-leader in providing bespoke products to customers in a variety of industries, and due to continued growth they require a Production Manager to join the business.
The Production Manager will be responsible for:
- Running the day-to-day function of the front-line Production Team with the objective of achieving a seamless delivery of all customer orders.
- Planning, scheduling, strategizing, and overseeing all production activities and perform essential functions to ensure overall customer satisfaction and quality service. You will be accountable for meeting the department production deadlines and quality goals.
- You will be involved in pre-production planning as well as having control and overall responsibility for day-to-day production.
- Supervising, motivating, and supporting the staff daily, applying a team approach and maintaining open communication.
You will ideally have the following experience:
- Be professionally qualified to HND/Degree standard in mechanical engineering/production engineering or similar.
- Have proven track record in production environment
- Have experience in motivating staff
- Be familiar with production processes / manufacturing.
- Be familiar with production control software and systems
- Have Knowledge of the manufacturing processes, procedures and high-volume production machinery and systems
If you are interested in this opportunity please reply with an updated CV as soon as possible.
Premier are acting as an employment agency