Inside Sales Manager
Inside Sales Manager
Our client works with global brands to create customers through a blend of marketing, sales and technology. Due to expansion in the EMEA region they are looking to appoint an Inside Sales Manager to lead and grow a new team in an established office in Edinburgh.
Do you have 3 plus years leading Inside Sales, telemarketing or retention teams?
Are you ambitious? If so this couple be the perfect career opportunity.
The Sales Manager plans, coordinates and directs the performance and strategic directives of the sales floor. They ensure that client and end customer satisfaction levels, as well as profitability goals are achieved and maintained. In addition, the Sales Manager will develop and execute on sales KPI goals and determine ways to increase business and client satisfaction.
- Own the success of the Sales B2C Development function.
- Set long term vision and objectives for the Inside Sales function, successfully and consistently execute them
- Lead the ADM team to fuel the achievement of monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue and margin targets with accurate forecasting
- Nurture and facilitate winning behaviors within the team
- Develop team members: ensure regular coaching sessions, training and structured development plans are in place for each individual
- Drive outstanding performance via disciplined sales execution, measurement and tracking against set KPIs across the entire funnel
- Build or implement sales infrastructure, tools, dashboards and systems as necessary to support effective productivity, agility and scalability of the Inside Sales function
- Create a high-energy, proactive, fun and motivational team environment and culture geared towards rewarding performance
- Work closely with the wider sales and marketing organisation towards creating a homogenous and collaborative environment
- Able to demonstrate success leading, developing and growing large scale Inside Sales and/or Business Development teams with 3 years plus experience
- Credibility and track record in developing sales professionals
- Track record of consistent quota overachieving in a Sales management capacity
- Experience working strategically with Channel Partners
- Training and coaching certification in solution Sales methodologies (SPIN, TAS or similar)
- Diplomatic flair, empathy, outstanding communication skills, outstanding listening and influencing skills
- Recent experience within a contact centre, inside sales environment
- Outstanding people management skills, performance management and coaching skills
- Strong leadership skills, track record of creating a positive and motivating sales environment
- Charismatic, ambitious, detail orientated, Trustworthy, respectful
You will get
- The ideal candidate will receive a market leading salary with the opportunity to earn generous commission and bonus.
- Ongoing career development and the opportunity to lead and grow a successful UK and EMEA facing team.
- Employer benefits and pension.
- Mon - Friday - 40 hours per week
If this fantastic opportunity sounds of interest please apply directly to this add or contact Simon Briggs at Oyster Consultants.