Business Support Supervisor - Financial Planning
A high quality Financial Advisory Practice with offices throughout the UK has a current requirement for a Business Support Supervisor to join their London based team.
The role will involve working alongside the Operations Director to ensure the highest quality of support is provided to Financial Planners within the business.
Other duties will include:
- Support the administration and technical teams on a day to day basis.
- Oversight of administration work flows and identify any potential issues.
- Coach and mentor members of the non-sales team.
- Involvement with recruitment, induction, training and development.
- Performance management, including managing absence and sickness.
Candidates must have previous financial planning administration experience, good technical knowledge as well as some previous Team Leader/supervisory experience.
This is a chance to work for a market leading name who continue to grow year on year and who can offer first class, long term career development opportunities.