Nursery Room Leader
Nursery Room Leader
South West London
Salary - £19k - £23k
We have a fantastic opportunity for permanent full-time Nursery Room Leader to join their team. The successful Nursery Room Leader will be passionate about working with young children, a highly skilled, enthusiastic professional with sunny dispositions. If you are a Nursery Room Leader and looking for an employer who will develop, mentor and support you through your training as you progress your career? As a Nursery Room Leader would you like to join a growing network of Early Years Professionals? Then come and join the team.
• To effectively deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and to provide a robust education development programme for all age’s groups, which meet the children’s learning needs and interests.
• To manage the record keeping system for children’s development and support nursery staff in completing and maintaining these records on a regular basis.
• To establish and maintain positive working relationships with parents/carers in a way that supports children’s learning and development and values parental involvement. Ensuring regular communication and interaction with parents.
• To operate and evaluate a programme of activities which are safe and appropriate for the age/development range of the children, referencing to the Early Years Foundation Stage.
• To settle new children into the setting in a sensitive manner and to meet each child’s needs individually throughout their time.
• NVQ Level 3 in Child care
• The role benefits from a competitive salary
• Monthly performance incentives
• Team away days
• Annual attendance incentives
Excellent salary depending on qualifications and experience.
If this sounds like you then send a covering letter and your CV NOW….to Joe at Recruitment Avenue
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. New employees will be required to undertake appropriate checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure, proof of right to work in the UK and suitability checks.