3 days left
- Full Time
A varied Management Accounting role with a growing SME in Norwich.
Your new company
Our client is a forward thinking and dynamic SME based on the outskirts of Norwich.
Your new role
Reporting to the local MD and Group Finance director duties will include:
- Responsible for management of all company finances including annual, month and year end reporting
- Ensuring that all regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with Company suppliers, auditors and financial institutions as appropriate
- Mange cash flow, liaising with funders as appropriate to ensure that the business has adequate funding at all times.
- Ensure Company financial reporting systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
- Lead all financial reporting and control activities across the business ensuring they are carried out efficiently and professionally and consistent with best practice.
- Completion of month end management accounts
- Produce monthly Board Pack
- Assist with the preparation of year- end audit and liaise with auditors as required
- VAT returns
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations, investigation and timely resolution of discrepancies
- Responsible for the company monthly payroll and year end procedures; to include the administration of pension and and business expenses
- Any other ad hoc work as directed by the Managing Director or Group Financial Director
What you'll need to succeed
- AAT Qualified or Part ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified
- Recent experience in a similar role with management accounting responsibilities
- Excel skills to include the ability to work with Pivot tables and V lookup and similar Formulae
- Experience of working with SAGE 200 and Sage 50 Payroll
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.