£20,000 - £25,000
Are you a payroll clerk or payroll administrator looking to continue your career in payroll? Are someone who has payroll experience and looking for the next step with an increased salary? Are you up to date with the auto-enrolment process and all HMRC regulations? If the answer is yes, this may be the role for you moving forward.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Supervisor to join an established, growing company based in Paignton. This is a permanent role working 37.5 hours a week, Monday - Friday. You will be supervising a small, friendly team and be responsible for the overall payroll function, reporting to the Payroll Manager.
- Processing and supervise all aspects of payroll to include: starters and leavers; additional payments such as overtime, and payroll deductions.
- The overall supervisor of all weekly and month payroll
- Analysing and investigating time and attendance queries and updating records accordingly.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure timely and accurate payments to employees.
- Responding to queries from employees and management whilst managing the timesheet process.
- Producing reports and analysis, and other tasks as required.
- Previous payroll experience - 3 to 5 years experience
- Good working knowledge of payroll - either from a commercial background or payroll bureau
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively problem solve
- High attention to detail
The ideal candidate for this role will have a hands-on approach, be extremely motivated and able to work well as part of a fantastic team. Accuracy and high attention to detail are essential, as are excellent IT and communication skills. In return for your skills and commitment, our client is offering a competitive starting salary, as well as a great benefits package.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.