Our client is seeking a Qualified Accountant to join their team in Bristol.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and progressive Accountancy Practice.
The purpose of the role is to manage a portfolio of SME clients including Limited Companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships within a range of industries.
- Payroll services on a monthly basis
- Ensuring clients and their companies are compliant with all the requirements of HM Revenue & Customs and company law
- Accounts preparation for sole traders and partnerships
- Accounts preparation for Limited CompaniesDealing with client queries including attending client meetings for year-end accounts
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Productions of budgets and forecasts and monitoring these budgets and forecasts against actual performance
- Expertise and experience in Tax or Audit would be advantageous and combined into the duties of the role.
- Ad hoc work including project work for clients such as setting up financial systems and controls as required
- Client visits on a monthly and quarterly basis
There is no limit set of the scope of this role and an ambitious individual can incorporate networking and Business development work to create new client and business contacts for the SME department in order to establish strong business links and channels to access new business.
- Fully qualified: ACA or ACCA
- Excellent Accounts experience
- Additional experience in Audit or Tax is advantageous
- Personable and a team player
For more information about this role, please get in touch with an updated copy of your CV.