4 days left
- Full Time
A Top International Law Firm ranked within the Top 20 focussing on a number of key sector areas and requiring its finance function to develop and grow in line with the firm's wider strategy.
The firm aims to be the first choice law firm for clients in the world's fastest growing industries and to develop the business around clients' needs.
The ideal candidate will be at least a part-qualified ACA accountant with a focus on tax, bringing an ability to handle complex partnership tax experience (ideally with law firms), experience with profit allocations and preparing and posting tax reserves. You will have strong technical accounting skills and perhaps a basic knowledge of overseas tax. The successful candidate will have the ability to handle these tasks independently. You will also likely have, or be studying for, the CTA.
It is highly desirable for you to have experience posting tax computations to ledgers as well as preparing annual tax balance statements and tax change statements.
You will have advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
You will be adept at maintaining and developing communication with finance managers, directors and equity partners, as well as the finance department in relation to processing and payment of expenditures, authorisations and general queries on partnership tax issues.
- Managing tax reserves for the LLP and profits held back from partners on monthly and yearly basis
- Computing Partnership Tax on behalf of the LLP and other subsidiaries
- Double Tax Relief Claims - assessing double tax relief claims
- Witholding Tax - obtaining tax residence certificates and answering ad hoc queries relating to withholding tax on client billing.
- Tax Information - provision of partners' personal tax information for the purposes of mortgage and loan references, including obtaining SA302s and Tax Overviews.
- Annual Tax Returns - preparing and submitting partners' tax returns correctly and on time
- Reconciliations of tax liabilities
- Other ad hoc requests from management
- Keeping up to date with UK Tax Matters
If you match the person specification above and are interested in finding out more about this opportunity please apply for Vacancy J137051 following which we will consider your application and forward a Job Description to you if your profile is likely to be of interest to our client.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.