- Full Time
Help us Transform the way the World does Business
We're searching for a Marketing and Admin Assistant to provide our Associate Dean of Marketing and Communications with the support they need to develop and deliver a winning marketing and communications strategy.
Support the Success of the London Business School
As a Marketing and Admin Assistant you'll bring a proactive approach, resourceful attitude and exceptional organisational skills to the School to assist our senior team members and help deliver key marketing projects. Versatile, adaptable and ambitious to get your start in marketing, you'll help with marketing, and provide administrative support when necessary - and gain invaluable hands-on experience at the same time. Here you'll:
* Help manage the distribution and marketing of the London Business School Review
* Design PowerPoint presentations for key meetings
* Work with the Associate Dean to manage budgets
* Answer business inquiries from internal and external stakeholders
* Provide administrative support to senior members of the team
* Assist with office management as required
* Support teams across the School and be a key member of the Social Committee
Share our Knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we've got the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. Varied and exciting, in this role you'll have the opportunity to build a strong foundation of marketing experience - and make a real difference to our success.
Who We Are Looking For
* A desire to work in marketing and communications
* Strong communication and relationship-building skills
* Excellent organisational and time-management skills
* Sound IT skills - especially Microsoft PowerPoint
* Intellectual curiosity and a proactive approach to working
Be Part of an International Network
We're a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we're changing the way the world does business. Based in London's Regent's Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe's digital capital - and in one of the world's most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to a quality defined contribution workplace pension scheme and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.
Location: Regent's Park, London