Sales Coordinator (Fixed Term)
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Job Type: Up to 12 month contract (opportunity to be made permanent for excellent performance).
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client as an interim Sales Coordinator and provide aftersales customer support by processing customer sales and repairs orders and to ensure customers are informed of delivery status. Successful candidate will provide support to their sales teams, as well as the service department. This is a fixed term contract covering a period of maternity leave.
About the Sales Coordinator role:
- Build rapport with customers and provide efficient and effective levels of customer service
- Ensure that all customer orders and relevant data is registered on to the IFS system accurately and efficiently
- Arrange for collection/delivery of customer goods
- Determine priority deliveries and ensure that customers are informed of order status
- Assist other team members as appropriate
- Deal with customer complaints appropriately
Requirements for the Sales Coordinator:
- Experience of working within Customer Support
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent computer skills
- Administration experience
Our client is a leading global developer and supplier of test equipment used by utility companies to help install, protect and maintain their infrastructure networks.
Our client is headquartered in Bristol with offices around the world. They are a subsidiary of SPX Corporation.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Sales Coordinator role then please apply now!