Graduate / Trainee Maintenance Engineer
Assistant Maintenance Engineer - Cardiff - £20000 - £25000
Your new job role
Are you a recent Engineering graduate or just completed your Engineering Apprenticeship? A well-established food manufacturer are looking for an Assistant Maintenance Engineer to join their team in a fast paced working environment covering all aspects of site maintenance. They are willing to train an enthusatic and already qualified engineer.
- £20,000 - £25,000
- Monday - Friday 14:00 - 22:00
- 28 days holiday
- Pension contribution
Your roles within your new job
- Assist with the maintenance all plant, machinery and equipment so as to ensure complete availability to meet business demands at all times.
- Ensure that equipment is left at the end of each shift so that it is ready for the following days production.
- Assist with the planned maintenance schedule for all machinery and equipment.
- In conjunction with the Engineering Manager, to carry out regular and routine site checks including plant rooms, all site structures, car park and the internal and external fabric of all buildings.
- Carry out routine repairs and maintenance to limit the need for major repairs and external contractor costs.
- Qualified Engineer - Engineering Apprenticeship, HNC, HND, Engineering Graduate
- Mechanical Engineering
- Previously worked in a Food/FMCG manufacturing environment - beneficial
APPLY NOW!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy