- Full Time
An international manufacturing and production business, based in Liverpool, are looking to recruit a financial accountant to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the financial accountant position will include:
- Group reporting for UK corporate division P&L and UK balance sheets.
- Assisting with the production of the overheads budget and forecast.
- Monthly intercompany reconciliations.
- Balance sheet reconciliations and completion of monthly balance sheet file.
- Completion of quarterly and year end group reporting packages and year end statutory accounts.
- Completion of annual corporation tax returns analysis.
- Managing the day to day relationship with bank, setting up payments, signing cheques and investigating any queries from treasury, credit control and accounts payable departments.
- Checking and approval of petty cash requisitions and cheque requisitions.
- Ad hoc analysis work.
The ideal individual will be a confident and experienced financial accountant who has proven experience in a similar position. Strong Excel skills will also be an added benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on email@example.com