- Full Time
- Position: A Quantity Surveyor who is looking for a challenging and unique role within an established Consultancy in London. Exceptional progression and the chance to impact and rebuild a consultancy.
- Role: The Quantity Surveyor will develop a team within the Consultancy's London office. Initially working on projects based upon their existing client base but also to develop new clients and workload to grow a Quantity Surveying division.
- Person: Preferably chartered with experience of supervising a Quantity Surveying team; client facing; happy to get your hands dirty.
A UK wide consultancy has an exciting role for a Quantity Surveyor who has the ambition and desire to develop and grow a London Quantity Surveying team.
Initially running projects from an existing client base; you'll be expected to help develop new clients and increase the workload as the Quantity Surveying division grows.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will report to the Consultancy's London Director.
The Director is looking for someone who has the ambition and work ethic to make this movement successful.
You will need experience of running your own projects and a track record of monitoring and supervising Quantity Surveying teams.
- Up to £70,000
- Discretionary Bonus
- 5% pension
- 25 days annual leave
- Private Medical Insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Professional memberships paid for
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking to become a Director / Partner within an expanding Consultancy, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / London / Associate Director / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager / MRICS / Associate Quantity Surveyor