1 day left
- Full Time
Global 4 Communications is seeking an experienced Credit Controller
Basic Salary £21,000 - £24,000 depending on experience.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm and 1 Saturday per month 9am-1pm (Overtime is paid at time and a half for Saturday working).
Location Horsham, West Sussex
The Credit Control team play an important role in Global 4 and Home Telecom. You will be responsible for recovering unpaid money from businesses or individuals in a professional manner.
- Contacting individuals or business customers when payment is overdue via telephone email & text
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements via mail merge
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customer payments
- Using specialist computer databases to check credit records
- Creating reports from bespoke computer systems
- Negotiating repayment plans
- Processing payments
- Tracing missing debtors
- Starting legal proceedings if debts are not paid within an agreed time.
Skills & Experience:
- Credit Control experience
- Attention to detail
- Confident with the ability to explain financial matters clearly
- Basic Understanding of Excel
- Communication and listening skills.
- You will need to be assertive, work under pressure, good number skills and have a tactful telephone manner
- Ability to be self-motivated and an effective team member
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Drive to succeed
- Team player and willing to support others.
Gain Key skills:
- Learn the legislation of Consumer Protection, Regulatory matters and Data Protection Act
- Learn to negotiate repayment plans for Customer
- Investigate missing debtors.
Global 4 and Home Telecom are leading providers of telephony solutions and services in both business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) markets. There are two things we are passionate about - employee satisfaction and our customers. We are committed to delivering first class customer service, achieved through continuous on-going employee development, reflected in our various awards and accreditations.
Global 4 and Home Telecom are proud to be an Equal Opportunities and a Living Wage employer.