Bi-lingual Marketing Manager
This is a great role for a French Speaking Marketing Manager to lead strategy across a successful and expanding business, having responsibility for product development, and implementing a digitalisation agenda.
You'll enjoy driving growth and retention within the business through a strategic marketing plan.
Reporting to the Commercial Dirctor, you'll be based in either Tunbridge Wells or Paris, with a requirement to travel within France to work alongside regional teams.
The role incorporates:-
• Keeping ahead of the competition by keeping abreast of new product initiatives on the market place and gauging needs for innovative solutions.
• Coordinating a clear and business case focused product development framework and prioritising amongst several opportunities on a revenue generation basis.
• Defining and leading marketing strategy for the business, working with Business Development teams
• Advising the Executive Committee on new business opportunities and market trends.
• Inputting into the annual budget process by advising on provisional business volumes
• Building a strong business case for a Marketing budget and maximising each marketing spend by tracking acquisition or retention cost.
• Implementation of new product development and product launches - as per approved plans.
• Co-ordinate with Business Development Corporate Events on-going activities.
• Conduct relevant market and industry analysis and make this available to sales/account management function and to the management team.
• Take lead in Business Development meetings on product development matters.
• Sharing of best practice.
• Successful marketing support to Sales/Account Management teams.
• Drive a pertinent channel sales communication strategy using all communication channels available and a clearly articulated calendarised communication strategy for each product and target segment.
• Manage and maximise marketing budget.
• Up-to-date, relevant market research and industry analysis leading to new product development.
• Product offering that adequately meets needs of clients and internal customers.
• Execute on key launches.
• Bring clearly differentiated value propositions to market.
• Raise the organisation's profile in the market.
• Work with IT on all new product launches to input into the product specifications when relevant and articulate an external communication strategy leveraging all communication channels available.
Ideally you'll have experience and knowledge of current marketing trends and multimedia platforms with channel sales experience, strong analytical and project management skills and be fluent in French and English
This exciting opportunity carries interest, involvement and great opportunities for career development as well as an impressive range f staff benefits and a competitive starting salary ... this is an organisation moving forward so, if you're interested and fluent in both languages with good marketing experience - we'd love to hear from you!