2 days left
- Full Time
My client is looking for an Assistant Manager to support the General Manager in delivering all aspects of their role.
This role will involve taking responsibility of the day to day running of the venue in the absence of the General Manager.
Duties to include:
• Manage and oversee the delivery of consistent quality customer experiences in food and beverage, including events, and rooms.
• Control of costs and stock to ensure profitability.
• Manage the team to deliver the highest standards of customer service on a daily basis.
• Manage and handle compliments and complaints in line with standards and training.
• Where feasible, market and promote business.
• Contributing to initiatives to develop business, improve staff skills and guest satisfaction.
• Ensuring all financial procedures, end of day, end of week, safe reconciliation are carried out to the required company standard.
• To carry out the duties of the General Manager as and when necessary.
• To ensure all areas are compliant with relevant Food Safety and Health & Safety Legislation.
• Ensure staffing levels are adequate for the levels of business on a day-to-day basis.
• Coordinate team meetings on a monthly basis.
• To provide training to new employees.
Skills & experience required:
• Previous supervisory experience within hospitality.
• Professional, committed and reliable.
• The ability to manage a team.
Hours: Full time
Salary: £18,500 - £22,000 depending on experience
Location: Woodbridge, Suffolk
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.