Web Support Engineer- CMS
2 days left
- Full Time
An unmissable opportunity for an experienced Web Support Engineer has arisen within an international organisation based in Central London.
The successful candidate will have previous experience 2nd line application support and have exposure to back-end web architecture.
CMS experience is essential for this position.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for their next challenge within an organisation which will offer fantastic career prospects, opportunities to travel abroad to their offices in over 11 countries and much more!
- Hands-on CMS experience + CMS back-end support
- Web inspection tools, ability to use and identify issues.
- Event/log management experience, with the ability to identify patterns and validate against other information such as monitoring graphs/tools
- Experience of monitoring tools (e.g. CloudWatch, Pingdom, DataDog)
- Trend analysis - i.e. interpreting monitoring graphs, usage and data
- Basic network
- Understanding of web application architecture
- Experience of working with software engineers and web developers
- Good Windows and Mac knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Linux, and command line interface
- Experience of working in an ITIL V3 environment, using best practice
- Second language is highly advantageous
£50-70k + Excellent benefit package
If you are interested please click apply now to find out more.
Premier are acting as an employment agency