- Full Time
I am currently working with a Global Real estate Investment Management Company, searching for a Fund Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis. The role is being recruited as the company's finance function has grown rapidly in the last few months, so they are increasing their headcount.
- Manage the accounting, consolidation and reporting processes for the debt funds, including quarterly financial statements, investor reporting, annual financial accounts and investor requests.
- Oversee the audit and tax compliance processes, including fee negotiations, scope determination, appointment and co-ordination of external advisers.
- Have deep understanding of the loan investment portfolio. Liaise with internal specialists to draft recommendations with respect to borrower requests/ issues.
- Manage the loan asset management of the loans within the fund including preparing interest payment statements, compliance testing, instructing valuations and dealing with borrower requests.
- Serve as a single point of contact for internal fund managers, portfolio managers and asset managers.
- Assist with the implementation of best practices in all aspects of fund accounting.
- Newly Qualified Accountant (ACCA,ACA,CIMA)
- Very Strong Technical Accounting Experience
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Very Hands on and Hard working.
- Funds and Property Accounting Experience.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.