Head of Media
3 days left
- Full Time
Our clientis a live sports streaming service that allows fans to watch their sport, their way, live or on-demand. With access to the world's best sports, fans can watch their favourite teams, leagues and players anytime, anywhere, for one simple, affordable price and with no long-term contract. The client has over 8,000 live events a year and features the widest array of live sports ever offered on one TV service. They have the ability to play, pause and rewind anytime with no commercial interruptions and no long-term commitments.
The client have a strong team with experts from Netflix, Amazon Video, BBC iPlayer, YouView and Now TV. We're working to launch into new global markets every year.
They are a progressive, dynamic, fun and fast-paced global sports media broadcasting company.
Here are some of the things you can expect working at the company: collaboration, innovation, ever-changing, empowerment, steep learning curve and personal development.
Head of Media is a new and pivotal role within our clients global marketing function in London. You will be responsible for translating digital strategy into action plans to deliver and track best in market, data driven and effective integrated digital media campaigns.
You will have strong client and team management skills and be the focal point of knowledge to lead from a global perspective as well as local territory challenges and solutions where required.
It is essential that you have been involved at a strategic level and have consultative experience managing and motivating your own reports. This role will be a blend of operational and strategic responsibilities as it evolves with the fast-paced growth of the client across the globe.
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN YOUR NEW ROLE?
Managing media agencies, media analytics and tracking to develop global testing roadmap and ensure learnings are actioned.
Working with existing and new markets; assessing programmatic landscape and working with agency to develop private marketplace deals.
- Creating, implementing and shaping the performance aspects of campaigns whilst working closely with local Marketing Directors/ Heads of Media.
Ensuring all media activity is at the forefront of digital technology innovation by implementing campaigns that excite consumers and get the industry talking.
- Creating measurable forecasts and projections and actively challenge legacy measurement techniques.
Ensuring the digital channel approaches follow best practice and are in line with overall strategy, are deliverable and commercially viable.
- Implementing effective and current targeting strategies e.g. behavioural, search re-messaging, look-a-like etc.
- Line management of Digital Media Manager. Close working relationships with Customer Retention Management team.
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW?
- A degree or equivalent in marketing or related field.
- Evidence of end-to-end global digital marketing planning and execution
- Significant experience as a senior digital media manager in an international setting.
- Line management experience within fast paced environment (sport related is desirable).
- Excellent stakeholder management and diplomatic communication skills.
The ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-pressure environment, handling complex and sometimes confidential, data.
THESE ARE THE CLIENTS COMPETENCIES YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE….
- Strategy & Direction - Ability to see the big picture and establish compelling strategy and vision.
- Managing Through People - Ability to engage and enable people to perform at their best.
- Delivering Results - Achieving key operational targets (also, where appropriate, setting stretching targets for self and team).
- Self-awareness - Understanding the impact on others and how to tailor approaches - Emotional Intelligence.
Commercial Awareness- The ability to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of Perform, its products and services, the Digital and Sports Media sectors, our competitors and apply commercial expertise and judgement to this knowledge to deliver better business outcomes.