Comercial Finance Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
My client a world leader in their field are looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager to act as a trusted and credible finance business partner, providing proactive support to stakeholders to drive change, add value, challenge decision making and maximise profit.
This opportunity would suit someone who is passionate about driving business process and is comfortable working within an entrepreneurial and fast paced organisation, challenging business decisions and building key working relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Preparation of monthly brand P&L performance analysis (vs budget and prior year) by brand by market together with clear interpretation of the results and implications for future trading
- Detailed review of monthly overheads and accruals with brand and sales teams to ensure accurate monthly reporting
- Assist the brand and commercial teams in the preparation of their submissions and analysing the outputs
- Preparation of group budget P&L model and outputs and intercompany allocations.
- Coach and support the brand marketing team to improve their financial understanding
- Preparation of support schedules for key accounts in the Balance Sheet e.g. accruals and provisions
- Preparation and analysis of month and year end reports
- Assist in all areas of budgeting, forecasting and preparation of strategic plans
- Maintaining the pricing models to support sales decisions
- Provision of ad-hoc support and financial analysis to commercial and brand teams
- Provide day to day financial support to the QBC Team
- Support ad hoc internal audit reviews and M&A activity.
The ideal individual would be someone who adapts well in a team and builds team spirit, recognises and rewards the contribution of others and sets clear defined objectives. You should be able to analyses numerical data, verbal data and all other sources of information, break information into component parts, patterns and relationships. You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of how one issue may be a part of a much larger system and be able to produce workable solutions to a range of problems
If you are keen to be considered for this opportunity please send an up to date CV and short covering letter to support your application.
You will be a qualified Accountant (or similar) with at least 2 - 3 years post qualification experience. FMCG Industry experience desirable. You will have comprehensive experience in technical accounting aspects of management accounting, be commercially astute with strong analytical skills.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.