1 day left
- Full Time
Partnerships Manager - Data buyer/planner
An exciting opportunity to join a growing company in North London who speacilise In consumer data marketing. This company strive to help their clients achieve the best results from their data-driven marketing through their industry- leading data products and services.
Our client are looking for an experienced Partnerships Manager to fulfill their exciting marketing campaigns as well as sourcing and buying data.
As a Partnerships Manager (data buyer/planner) your duties will include:
- Receive campaign briefs across a wide range of market sectors;
- Identify, research and target new data suppliers and partnerships;
- Negotiate terms and conditions with data partners; including rates, volumes and net names;
- Manage compliance and due diligence requirements for all new data partners;
- Maintain continuous communication with the supply chain and develop strong working relationships- which may require UK travel from time to time;
- Ensure timely receipt of data to ensure we can deliver campaigns on time;
- Develop and target a prospect list of potential Transactis members
- Prepare, present and sell Transactis membership to new prospects.
- Three years’ plus experience in a consumer data buying
- negotiation skills;
- Budget responsibility experience;
- Ability to build and maintain supplier relationships;
- A good knowledge of the consumer data and direct marketing industry.
- 21 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Local gym membership discount
- Childcare vouchers
- Free lunch on your birthday day at a nearby restaurant
- Eye care vouchers