One of our top clients is recruiting for a Nursery Manager as the person currently in the role steps up to an Operations Manager position. This nursery is beautiful and has an excellent reputation. They believe that our quality is founded upon our a great staff team are proud to work together nurturing their children.
As well as a generous basic salary you will also benefit from a generous bonus scheme. They also offer full professional training and development and encouragement and support from the Directors who want a manager who will make his or her own impact and implement your own ideas and values.
• Planning and monitoring of the nursery - implementing and reflecting upon essential policies and procedures in line with EYFS and Ofsted requirements.
• Supervision / management of the whole staff team on a daily basis, including regular staff supervision meetings.
• To build good working relationships at every level - working in partnership with parents, families, the whole staff team, and all other professionals (internal and external).
• Bring your knowledge and experience and implement creative ideas to enhance the practice of the nursery.
• The Manager must hold at least a full and relevant level 3 qualification, however, a higher qualification in Early Years is desirable.
• Previous management experience in a nursery setting (minimum of two years).
• Excellent language and ICT skills.
• Creative thought together with an informed understanding of statutory requirements and best practice for childcare.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
** All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
Please send Natalie your CV as soon as possible so that she can contact you to discuss this and opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available!