Technical Services Administrator
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client a well respected East London Academy is looking to add an experienced Technical Services Administrator to their IT team. Responsible for ensuring the smooth running of all IT systems, the network consists of several Dell servers running through a VMware virtual environment. Supporting more than 2500 users with roughly 1200 desktops you will be responsible for providing senior technical services to the Service Desk Team and be initial point of escalation from the desktop and 1st line team. On offer is a competitive package and great career opportunities.
The Technical Services Administrator Will be responsible for:
- To investigate and troubleshoot issues of a higher level technical nature
- Ensure the smooth running, maintenance and development of IT systems to facilitate Teaching, Learning, Administration and Leadership
- Oversee technical functionality, stability and security of; Core Dell switch infrastructure, Firewalls, VLANs and Routing tasks across the Active network infrastructures
- To provide advanced technical support in line with the IT service definitions
- Manage, test and implement GPOs, ensuring aspects of security and user-environment are configured and controlled accordingly
- Provide senior level technical support and guidance, and take technical ownership of the higher-level or escalated technical matters
- Install software across servers/desktops in accordance with the necessary change control procedures, and technology, ie SCCM and imaging
To be considered for the role you must have the following experience:
- Windows Server Environments
- Technical competency to 2nd / 3rd Server levels
- Highly pragmatic approach to technically solutions and projects
- Highly User focused and ITIL Service delivery based
- Virtualised Network administration in VMWare environments
If you are experienced in the required IT environment and interested in a great career opportunity within a fun and agile working environment then this could be a great opportunity for you. For more information please contact Morgan Hunt straightaway!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.