2 days left
- Full Time
Due to expansion a Family Solicitor with around 1 years PQE is being sought by a mutli-office high street practice. They are seeking a Family Solicitor (or equivalent) to deal with all general family work. Responsibilities will include but not be restricted to: divorce, separation, cohabitation and prenuptial agreements and private law children and as well as an element of public law child care. This role requires a fee earner whose Client's affairs remain their first priority.
- Previous family experience is essential.
- Travel between other offices in Essex and South Cambridgeshire may be required so ideally you will be a car owner.
- Ability to work unsupervised, flexibly and efficiently and must be able to provide a prompt, impressive and effective service to clients.
- Good recent relevant experience of Divorce, Ancillary Relief, Co-habitation and Pre-nuptial agreements and Public/Private Law Children Act issues.
- This is very much a hands on, client facing, fee earning role.
- Commercial and financial awareness and organisation are essential.
- Must have good personal communication and advanced IT skills.