Senior Surveyor/Associate Registered Valuer
Our client is seeking a proven Senior Surveyor/Associate Registered Valuer to assist with the growth of their already successful Infrastructure and Energy team across the Midlands and the North. This is a varied role requiring project management skills, with a hands-on approach to delivery to provide property service to a number of key clients, which will include temporary access, acquisition, CPO and valuation advice for significant infrastructure projects.
- The appointed candidate will be educated to degree level and must be a qualified member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Experience in valuation and compulsory purchase is a key requirement for this role
- Demonstrable experience of delivering and managing projects
- An ability to establish new and maintain existing business relationships
- Strong team orientated interpersonal skills and experience of communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients alike
- Full UK driving licence.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this General Practice Surveyor and similar positions across the West Midlands region, please contact Max Davies in our Manchester office.