Accounts Payable Administrator
KennedyPearce are working with a returning client who are looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their London team.
The company is an internationally recognised fashion label who are looking to add talent to their Accounts Payable team. This is a junior role, ideally looking for someone with up to 1 years accounts payable experience but looking to take that step into a progressive team. With the attitude to learn and work individually and within a team, they can support you to go far.
The Accounts Payable Administrator sits within an Accounts Payable team of 8 people.
- Scanning, Registering and matching invoices to purchase orders
- Weekly meetings and reporting relating to unapproved invoices
- Resolving purchase orders that cannot be matched
- Scanning, Registering and sending out for approval non-PO invoices
- Dealing with internal and external queries via phone and email with a timely resolution
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Ad Hoc duties as required
- At least 1yrs experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Prior experience with an electronic PO matching system beneficial