Senior Accounts Payable Analyst
A brand new role has become available for an Senior Accounts Payable Analyst to work for an Global Telecommunications company based in the heart of London.
- Forensic analysis through all the outstanding items on the Accounts Payable ledger with a debit balance
- Thorough root cause analysis of all debit items
- Working with the Accounts Payable team, obtain the necessary invoices, obtain the return of any duplicate payments or other activity required to clear the debit items
- Assist the AP team to put in place robust month end routines around reviews of the ledger, Dr items, GRIR and cash clearing and clean up the ledgers to a "current" status
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrable experience of forensically cleaning up the AP ledgers including sound knowledge of the accounting implications
- substantial experience of SAP within the AP environment
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry preferred but not essential
If you feel this exciting role as an Senior Accounts Payable Analyst working for one of the worlds largest Telecommunications brands based in London then please get in touch by sending me your updated CV to or call me on .