Graduate Production Planner
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client leads the world in advanced flexible hose engineering and has a highly reputable experience for the design and manufacture of corrugated tube and composite hose which is supplied to a wide sector of industries and manufacturing processes. They work with their customers supporting them to implement innovative solutions for their applications.
The successful candidate will learn to plan and prepare production schedules for manufacture of industrial or commercial products, create master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders. They will work as part of a team to ensure that all goods manufactured are produced in a cost-effective way that meets quality specifications. This role has been created to ensure the production and distribution of products runs smoothly.
Skills and Experience needed:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent is essential.
• Previous experience in an office environment.
• Attention to detail, ensuring that work is carried out accurately and on time.
• Keen to learn new skills.
• Proven IT skills knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Make decisions and work within tight deadlines.
• Communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals and groups.
• Fully participate in cross-functional project teams.
• Develop project plans to satisfy customer lead-times.
To apply for this exciting newly created opportunity please send your CV to us. For further information about the position, please call us and ask for a member of the Recruitment Team.