3 days left
- Full Time
We have a fabulous opportunity to join a highly successful communications agency who work with an enviable list of clients, the scope of both B2B and B2C clients they work with will keep your days incredibly busy.
They are looking for a talented CR/sustainability Copywriter to join their in-house team, to be based in either Cambridge or Farringdon, London. This client-facing role will involve writing and editing clear, engaging copy for sustainability reports, websites and other corporate communications.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Solid writing and copyediting skills
- Previous experience in business communications, report writing, campaign work and/or corporate storytelling
- A good knowledge of sustainability issues
- An ability to distil key messages from complex or technical information
- An aptitude for writing for different channels, including digital and social media
- An ability to build client relationships.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- A keen eye for detail
- Commercial awareness.
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.