2 days left
- Full Time
We are working with a fast-growing investment banking and real estate development firm based in Mayfair in recruiting and Financial Accountant - who will have broad responsibilities across Finance and exposure to the Senior Management Team.
The Financial Accountant will report directly to the Finance Manager, this role will entail all supporting activities involved in preparing and maintaining financial records, payroll, statutory accounts and management reports
They are looking for a qualified and experienced financial accountant with experience of real estate investment transactions and property development finance including Tax and VAT matters.
The responsibilities of the Financial Accountant will be broad and varied as you would imagine in a smaller business environment.
- Responsible for all financial processes and governance on finance matters across the business.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and management reports (including invoice processing tasks, PAYE, banking etc.)
- Implementation of finance technology solutions and making continuous improvements thereof
- Administering internal and external regulatory compliance.
- Provide strategic input on financial matters to the senior team. Graduate with a professional finance / accountancy qualification.
Successful candidates will hold a professional accountancy qualification (ACA qualified is a preference) with experience of working for a Property Development business.
They are looking for people who also have strong systems, process and analytical skills as well as the energy and ability to work accurately, deliver high standards and work to tight deadlines.
If this sounds like the right role for you then please feel free to get in touch.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance