1 day left
- Full Time
We are working with a leading manufacturer of architectural aluminium façade products who are looking for a Post Graduate & Senior Designers to join their rapidly growing team.
The right individual, ideally educated to HNC, HND or Degree level in a construction or design related subject, can expect to receive a competitive package as well as development within the role. Working in the Thetford area, with an existing knowledge and understanding of Solidworks and the Curtain walling, Cladding and Glazing industry, your day to day key tasks will be:
- Responsible for all aspects of the design and material schedules from date of appointment to the conclusion of the Defects Liability Period.
- Acquire good knowledge of every product.
- Ensure General Arrangement drawings and glass schedules are 100% checked and signed off by lead designer
- Ensure you understand and carry out the appropriate work to get the job done.
- Responsible for advising the lead designer for the preparation, submission and approval of all necessary structural, thermal safety, roof drainage, calculations and others required under the contract specification for the pack being detailed.
- Ensure that all calculations have been implemented within the design prior to issuing construction drawings and fabrication drawings.
- Report to the Lead designer any failures against the contract programme and report any matter of error, cost implications, programme variations on projects.
- Attend weekly meetings with Design Manager to report progress on all projects.
- Plan teams workload
- Discuss all aspects of staff training and any improvements that could be implemented.
Providing the highest level of expertise, quality and reliability to its expanding customer base using market leading systems suppliers, this company is offering an excellent opportunity to join their growing teams where you will handle your own projects and workload using high levels of organisational and communication skills. If you would like to find out more about this job, call Jean Knappitt . Alternatively apply online or send a current CV