Mechanical Maintenance Engineer

Recruiter
Jenrick Engineering Ltd
Location
Waddesdon
Salary
£42500 per annum, Benefits: pension + holidaystxtSalaryFrom=42500
Posted
21 Jul 2017
Closes
20 Aug 2017
Sector
Engineering
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer

An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK’s well established manufacturing companies.
This role will be based around the Milton Keynes area.
 
THE ROLE

Your key responsibilities will be to provide mechanical support to ensure performance of all production and plant machinery.
60% of the role will be based within the workshop with the other 40% out on the shop floor.
Welding and fabrication
Maintain all plant and equipment Safe use of tool room and workshop machinery such as lathes, grinders, millers etc
Carrying out day to day maintenance, strip downs, rebuilds, planned preventative maintenance on automated machinery.      
PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance)  and assist with breakdowns
Optimise machinery availability to meet all operational demands  

THE CANDIDATE:

The successful candidate will have completed a time served or recognised apprenticeship, HNC,HND or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
Your experience can be gained from any food, FMCG, packaging, automotive, plastics or general high speed manufacturing.
You will have the proven ability to weld, fabricate, build, assemble, strip down, turning, milling and much more.
Strong knowledge of Health & Safety
have the ability to work in the workshop and out on production .
Have strong tooling making skills.

This position will be suitable for a dynamic, highly organized, team player looking to join a well established leader in their sector.

Mechanical Engineer, mechanical technician, workshop engineer, workshop technician, mechanical fitter, multi skilled engineer, multi skilled technician looking to build and grow on your career.

BENEFITS:

Days Monday 0 Friday 7.45 – 16.15pm
Flexible to covering 12 hour shifts .
pension
22 days hol+ bh