Sales Manager

Expiring today

Recruiter
Mitchell Maguire
Location
Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, Liverpool, Hull
Salary
£35000/annum + 25% bonus paid quarterly
Posted
21 Jul 2017
Closes
20 Aug 2017
Sector
Engineering
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
Sales Manager – Mechanical Ventilation

Job Title: Specification Sales Manager – Mechanical Ventilation / HVAC

Industry Sector: Mechanical Ventilation, Energy Efficient Ventilation, M&E, Mechanical Ventilation, Architects, Mechanical Consultants, Specification Sales, Social Housing Sector, Local Authorities, Mechanical Contractors, Louvre, Air Conditioning, HVAC, MVHR

Area to be covered: North ideally based M62 corridor

Remuneration: £35,000 neg + 25% bonus paid quarterly

Benefits: Fully expensed car + full benefits package inc

The role of the Specification Sales Manager – Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery will involve:

• Field sales position selling a range of mechanical ventilation units: 90% of your time selling residential extraction fans and 10% selling mechanical ventilation heat recovery units
• Working 100% into the social housing sector on both new build and refurbishment projects
• Getting products specified through local authorities, building surveyors, M&E contractors and M&E consultants
• Targeted to stabilise revenue initially at £1.6m with a view to growing the region
• Experience dealing with project values between £30-£300k
• 90% of the time will be generating new business relationships where the remaining 10% will be managing and expanding existing accounts
• Working closely with Area Field Sales Manager and National Field Sales Account Manager to ensure preferred wholesalers are given the opportunity to supply specification business
• 4 days on the road and 1 home admin day
• Exhibition, seminar and presentation requirements as requested and actively self-generating these
• Implementing a strategy to increase demand for our client’s products by determining who are the best distributors and partners
• Identify new projects from existing contractual partners

The ideal applicant will be a Specification Sales Manager – Mechanical Ventilation / HVAC with:

• Proven track record in specification sales in the social housing sector
• Demonstrable mechanical and electrical engineering experience required.
• Technical sales background with an excellent understanding of the UK HVAC and ventilation market.
• Experience in sales to M&E consultants and contractors
• Capable of generating new business relationships
• Ideally have existing accounts and contacts in the industry
• Computer literate
• Have a passion and flare towards sales
• Efficient territorial planning skills

The Company:

• Est. circa 60 years
• T/o circa 20 mil
• Privately held
• European manufacturing organisation

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Mechanical Ventilation, Energy Efficient Ventilation, M&E, Mechanical Ventilation, Architects, Mechanical Consultants, Specification Sales, Social Housing Sector, Local Authorities, Mechanical Contractors, Louvre, Air Conditioning, HVAC, MVHR