SITE MANAGER - SHOPFITTING - Permanent - £28,000 - £32,000 + Van
Our client is a small but established shopfittting business that have been operating for over 25 years. The businsss specialise in shopfitting specifically within the retail sector and have a strong client base within convenience stores and post office fitouts. They are able to offer the full fitout either direct themselves or through using their network of trusted specialists, which can include: all interior aspects, suspended ceilings, flooring, electrical and plumbing.
As Site Manager, you will leading a small team of 2-4 workers on shopfitting projects, The role will involve working in a live environment with customers and shop owners. Projects will typically last between 1 day and 3 weeks depending on the complexity. You may be responsible for a young carpentry apprentice. The quality of finish is expected to be high in line with company standards. Projects are typically within 90 mins of Bristol in any direction, and very rare but occasional staying away over night may be required.
- You will be an experienced Carpenter
- You will have worked on shopfitting retail projects and able to demonstrate your work
- Experience working with Tegometall and/or Arneg & Caem shelving
- You will be commutable to Weston-Super-mare and be prepared to travel to projects within 90 mins
- You will have strong customer and client facing skills
- You will have experience leading other tradesman
If you meet the above criteria, please click apply and upload your CV to apply for this position.