Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
My client is a top 20 accountancy practice with a fast growing corporate tax team based in London. Due to growth of the business and amount of work coming in, they require a qualfied corporate tax assistant manager to join the team.
This role will offer the right candidate a varied portfolio of SMEs, OMBs and international groups across multiples sectors. The work will involve hands on complex tax compliance engagements which will lead to advisory and planning projects down the line.
What we want from you:
- ACA/CTA qualified or equivalent
- Previous UK tax experience gained in a practice
- Proven corporate tax compliance experience - reviewing and completing corporation tax returns, calculating tax provisions in client's accounts.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with clients and internal teams
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Do not hesitate to submit your details if you think you are right for the role!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.