Motor Vehicle Technician
Our client is searching for a fully skilled and self-motivated Motor Vehicle Technician in South Wales who is looking for growth and progression within a rewarding career. This dealership represents a very popular brand and is offering an exciting opportunity for a team player who considers themselves a perfectionist where customer's expectations are concerned.
- You will be responsible for routine servicing and repairs, brakes, gearbox and clutch repairs and replacements, electronic and mechanical fault finding, electrics and all other duties associated with the role.
- Ensure that work is always to the highest standard as you seek to achieve consistently high customer satisfaction
- You will be able to recognise and report on vehicle and component serviceability with an emphasis on customer and public safety
Who we are looking for:
- Full City & Guilds or equivalent NVQ Motor Vehicle Technicians qualifications
- 4 years' experience within a Vehicle Technician position
- An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual
- Must be able to efficiently work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary package with OTE of £25,000 (Depending on level of experience)
- Opportunities to progress through internal promotion for top performers
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP International is a leading automotive recruitment consultancy, established for 20 years, approved by manufacturers and the UK's top 50 dealer groups. We work seamlessly alongside our Clients to recruit exceptional talent throughout the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia.
Contact us if you are considering a career within the automotive industry, at manufacturer or dealer level. Alternatively, if you are thinking about a different role in the challenging but immensely rewarding automotive sector please give us a call.HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.